Wanted to Post some Uke pictures from Photo bucket but...

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Calling all techies out there...I have been online with 2 HP techies and
trying to fix the problem with no avail.. yesterday my photo bucket
on Internet Explorer opened up but no pictures and mostly frozen
buttons...but I go to mozilla and google and it opens up with pictures and working fine....does anybody have an answer...the hp techies are stumped as I....thanks in advance.....MM

Internet Explorer>Options>Advanced>Press this button:

options.jpg

Hmmm...

Martin2.jpg

Lads, I think Stan means Photobucket isn't working in IE on his PC, not that it isn't working at all.

Yes thank you Kahuna, it is just not working on IE ...but works on mozilla and google....funny thing I downloaded the new photobucket on IE and it did nothing, but when I
opened clicked the hidden new icon on the bottom left bar, it opened to mozzila with the new photobucket on Mozillla...help...

One option is to go to the tools menu and check your Compatibility Mode settings. Open it up and see if photobucket is in there. If it is, remove it so IE isn't displaying it in compat' mode. Alternatively, just make Google Chrome your default browser (I never use anything else), and only use IE for sites that won't work with anything else.

Aloha Big Kahuna,
I did that with the compatability settings....only one thing left...maybe 2....reinstall windows or burn my computer..ha ha nah I think either mozilla or google chrome is
a better alternative....shoots..I like some things from IE too....I may have picked up a nasty bug....even here on UU I load pictures and sometimes the picture freezes..
so I have to do a forced shut down...darn....maybe that is it... any more ideas bruddah....I hope so...thanks again

Was fooling around and this came up.....not sure if it is connected.

Security Warning..
do you want to view only the web page content that was delivered securely?
this webpage contains content that will be delivered using a secure HTTDS connection which could compromise the entire web page...

Last edited:
Stan. Can you get to this photobucket page with IE? I tried your link in IE but it just took me to the photobucket signin page. Maybe the album is set to private? http://s813.photobucket.com/albums/zz51/olgoat52/Deals%20Gap%202009/

Actually looking at your link, it looks like it is the main page for your photobucket account. Normally the link will have a /albums/whatever after it.

Do you get signed into your photobucket page ok but just can view your albums?

Last edited:
Aloha Tim,
thank you...initially it was my page and when I checked back it went to the main page....can get to albums but no pictures and most all selections are frozen...even help or sign in
actually I am signed in on my page already...just frozen

Last edited:
Hey Gang,
I just went to photobucket just now and now it's working again....not sure what to think....weeee
but I noticed that on the bottom of any post page...the members are all scrumbled together on IE but not mozzila and Google Chrome...what gives...shoots
thank you all who helped.. I appriciate it...

Frank (Photobucket Customer Support Home)

Nov 18 06:27 pm (MST)

Hello there!

I am very sorry for the inconvenience! There was an issue effecting users, we've identified the problem and our engineering team fixed it.

Please clear your cookies and cache, restart your browser and log back in.

Clear your browser's cache and cookies:
http://photobucket.zendesk.com/entries/21118613-clear-your-browser-s-cache-and-cookies

If you experience any of the same issues please let me know so I can notify our engineers.

Thank you for your patience and again, I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience!

Last edited:
Simples. Don't use IE.

You see more complaints and problems with IE than with any other browser.

I don't use Windows at all now, I went over to Linux some time ago and have never looked back. I won't say problem free, but fewer problems by a long way and certainly fewer crashes.

I think linux does not use Internet Explorer....is that true?

Do you have to use internet explorer? Most sites tend to work better on other browsers, such as Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer just isn't very good anymore. Are you locked into IE for some reason?

Top Bottom