Bruko Curly Maple Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

<<SOLD>>

custom order, May 2012. original owner. mint condition.

specs

* 30 year old one piece curly maple top, one piece back and sides
* curly maple neck
* arched back
* walnut fingerboard, bridge, headstock and neck stripe
* b/w/b/ rosette
* friction tuners w/ black buttons
* 12 frets, clear fluorocarbon strings

pics

019.jpg020.jpg022.jpg023.jpg

sound samples

Yes Sir, That's My Baby
Singin' In The Rain

review

beautiful uke. very lightly played. bright tone, excellent volume and good sustain. superb fit and finish. you can also read a short write-up on this instrument here

why selling?

I have ordered another custom maple soprano so this one is making room for it and the sale will hopefully help fund it.

price

* the uke, with case and shipping cost me a little over $400. Because the instrument is still in mint condition, I am asking:

* PRICE DROP: $325 shipped and insured w/ black hardcase. Case has some minor scuffwear on outside but inside is as new.

paypal only please. thanks for looking gang. please PM with any questions or post here in the thread. Cheers all. :)

Last edited:
that uke sounds really nice, someone will love it for sure.

I'm really lovin that uke! Is that price shipped to USA? I'd like to see the case. Gotta pic?
Thanks!

I'm really lovin that uke! Is that price shipped to USA? I'd like to see the case. Gotta pic?
Thanks!

hey Glenn, I've returned your message mate. Yes, will ship to US for that price. Taking a big loss but need a few more dollars in the bank is all. Will get some pictures up ASAP for you brother.

bump for price drop:

now $325 shipped and fully insured with hardcase.

I sent a PM about this fantastic uke a bit ago. With me it will have the best of homes. I love my Brükos and there is always room for one more.

I sent a PM about this fantastic uke a bit ago. With me it will have the best of homes. I love my Brükos and there is always room for one more.

Whew! Just in time, my plastic is safe. That was a near thing! If it had been a concert it would've been on its way to me instead (and my grandkids would have gotten coal in their Christmas stockings). :)

John

Thankyou for your interest everyone. The uke is now sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom