Craziest, most stupid, funniest thing you ever done

I had a friend who ran around in his undies through the football field during the homecoming halftime. He was also spray painted with the school colors and used the sign "we believe in our warriors" as his cape.

It was a total WTF moment for all of us hahahahaha

Me?

I once went on a one-week Big Mac only diet in high school. Hahaha... never again.

wow, i dont think i could ever eat a Big Mac for a week. maybe if people paid me haha

i've done some stupid crap, countless times i cant remember most of them

but i want to get roller-blades and skate down mine or someone else's street singing a song in a speedo with a bath robe on

I had a friend who ran around in his undies through the football field during the homecoming halftime. He was also spray painted with the school colors and used the sign "we believe in our warriors" as his cape.

lol. I know who that is...

back in da day. when i was about 11 yrs old, i was heavy into tae kwon do. so i had an amazing appetite. well these were the days when they had the mac tonite 99 cent big macs. so after class on day, mom took me to mcd's and got me 4 big macs. remember i was only 11 yrs old. and weighed about 80lbs. the first one was no problem. the second one started getting people's attention. the third one got people staring. when i finished the fourth one, i got cheers! hahaha. now i cant even look at a big mac without gaining three pounds.

back in the philippines, our stoves were run off big propane tanks. so you had to switch it on everytime you used it and off when you were done... safety issue. well one day i thought my brother turned the sucker off. i dont know how it ended up in this position, but the tank was on, and the stove was on, but there was no flame. i smelled the gas. so i went over. and the STOOOOOOOPIDEST thing i have ever done was to turn the stove off, and then click it back on. if you have ever messed with one of those stoves, you know that the "click" is a spark created to ignite the gasses. and thats what they did... ignite. i was wearing shorts at the time. just shorts. and when that sucker went off, i was standing in the middle of a split second fireball that burned off every exposed hair on my body from my elbows to my knees.

Attachments

• 3553.jpg
    3553.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 3559.jpg
    3559.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 9
HAHAHAHA OUCH BRO that must of hurt.

i wish i had a cool eating story, i will very soon. but when my dad was like 19 or 20, him and his friends had about 250+ donuts and had a donut eating contest. there was about 12-15 of them, and they each had about 20 donuts each. my dad told me this when i was about 11, and said that he never touched a donut in like 15-20 years after that contest.

soon i will have a contest with burritos!!!!

Me?

I once went on a one-week Big Mac only diet in high school. Hahaha... never again.

Aldrine I totally know what the stupidest thing you've ever done. It involves fire in the Philippines...

I worked at a gas station next door to a Burger King, a guy I worked with said "I can one bite a Whopper!" So I ran next door and got him one, sure enough he stuffed the whole thing in his mouth and chewed it up (except for a few onions and pickles) It was funny as heck, and I thank god he did 'nt choke.:eek:

So my story starts with ghost hunting and ends with being banned for a year from the UH Manoa campus.

It started out as a normal night at my apartment watching movies and lounging in our PJ's (I theme my parties. Got a problem with that? :p) And after the movie we decide, hey, why don't we go look for ghosts on my campus (Chaminade)! That proved to be pretty boring so we moved it over to UH; me and 6 other people.

We got to UH and wandered into Post and got onto the roof of the building. Let me say right now that the door to the building was AJAR, and the door to the roof was unlocked. We didn't have to break any locks or anything like that. Then, security spots us from the ground. We all run off the roof and back down the stairs, but realize that the only way out is where they are waiting. 5 of us decided to face our fate while 2 others decided they wanted to jump off of the building (it wasn't a far jump, they were unscathed).

The security guard asked us how we got onto the roof of the building, since "this is a secured building." Nobody said anything, so I said "The door was unlocked." The security guard looked like she was going to throw me off the building herself. We all had to go back up the stairs so I could show her the unlocked door (secure my ass). It took 6 security guards to take down 5 people's information. They took our names, SS#, alias if we had one (I nearly laughed in the guys face when he asked me if I had an alias) and they took our pictures, like mugshots. Me and my friend were banned from anywhere on the UH campus for one entire calendar year, since we aren't UH students. The friends that were students had to go talk to the Dean of Student Affairs and this is now on their permanent record.

I wouldn't say that this is the stupidest and craziest thing I've ever done, but it certainly ended up being ridiculous.

Attachments

• fireworks kaboom 01a.jpg
    fireworks kaboom 01a.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6
  • kamaka patent 02.jpg
    kamaka patent 02.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 7
Aldrine I totally know what the stupidest thing you've ever done. It involves fire in the Philippines...

Hahahahahaha

I've done sooooooo many stupid things in my life, you guys wouldn't believe most of it. I'll never forget running that field though... good times haha

Attachments

• 0423001727a..jpg
    0423001727a..jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 0423001727b..jpg
    0423001727b..jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 0423001727..jpg
    0423001727..jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 0423001726..jpg
    0423001726..jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Eleuke_Back..jpg
    Eleuke_Back..jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 278
  • Eleuke_Front_2..jpg
    Eleuke_Front_2..jpg
    86 KB · Views: 281
  • 0510002341..jpg
    0510002341..jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 0510002336..jpg
    0510002336..jpg
    98 KB · Views: 17
  • 0510002340..jpg
    0510002340..jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 0510002341a..jpg
    0510002341a..jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 0510002345..jpg
    0510002345..jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 29
I rolled down a very large hill in a garbage can once... a metal one.

When I was in elementary school I had a thing for doing flips... I dip flips off of everything, swings, roofs, playgrounds, off sides of trampolines, running up walls and doings flips. I never injured myself though so I guess it isn't a stupid moment, just stupididty in general.

Getting caught by a boyfriend when I was doing things with his girl.

I'll try to think up some more stories for you deachy.

Running from cops on the roof of an elementary school, and video taping it... might top it for me.

Me and a few skateboarding friends were hitting this awesome ledge at a nearby elementary school. The cops came over and we were taping so they tried to take the camera. We ran up and jumped onto a roof and proceeded to run/skate on the roof while taping the cops running at us from the ground. We lost them by going over a building and skating away.

OH the memories of middle school.... :rock:

Although another thing could be the time myself and the kitchen staff at a camp caught a freezer on fire... That is a story for another day....

My stunt is not exactly stupid or dangerous, but fun. My daughter and her best friend were having a sleep over and they wanted to go toilet papering. It was too early to venture out so while the girls watched a movie the other Mom and I proceeded to have a few. By the time 1:AM rolled around we were feeling no pain. The girls took off in one direction and we Moms decided to have our own fun. While toilet papering our girlfriends house, we noticed her front door was open a little, (it was a hot summer night). We went inside and toilet papered the inside of her house. She, her husband, and their small yappy dog were asleep 15 feet away with the bedroom door open. I don't know how we got away with it considering we were not what you'd call quiet drunks. We felt so cocky afterwards we came back with a camera and took pictures of ourselves in her house with our artwork, flash and all.

Top Bottom