FS: Kanilea Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
Sold.

This is like Black Friday week in the UU Marketplace. It's been hard to control myself...actually I slipped up once which is why I'm selling this one.

This a 1 month old Kanilea satin finish baritone. The tone is outstanding along with the build quality. Set-up is excellent and it plays and sounds fantastic. I love the tone but I'm having trouble with the size and reach. One thing I really like about this Kanilea is the neck shape which feels similar in size to the concert and tenor I've had from them.

Comes with a canvas/hard case. I received the uke new from HI and it had a few marks behind the bridge as shown. Let me know if you'd like a sound sample and I can email you one from my iPhone.

Asking $800 shipped in continental US.

Sound sample: http://soundcloud.com/d-mace/kanilea-bari

Attachments

• IMG_3420.jpg
    IMG_3420.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3422.jpg
    IMG_3422.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3423.jpg
    IMG_3423.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3424.jpg
    IMG_3424.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
more pics...

Attachments

• IMG_3425.jpg
    IMG_3425.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3426.jpg
    IMG_3426.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3427.jpg
    IMG_3427.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3428.jpg
    IMG_3428.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 55
Beautiful ukulele! If I hadn't just acquired an 8-string baritone and didn't have a second Mya-Moe baritone on order, I might have jumped at this. Kanile'a ukes are beautiful and the baritones sound very sweet. Good luck with your sale!

Argh! if only you were in the UK, but then it would probably be £800 instead of dollars.

mds725 I've PMd you bout the 8 string baritone you've mentionedc so as not to hijack the thread :)

Kanile'a ukes are beautiful and the baritones sound very sweet. Good luck with your sale!

Thanks....! The tone is very sweet on this one. Baritones are really fun right now since there are so many great string options from Ken and South Coast and others....It sounds great tuned re-entrent dgbe and linear with South Coast lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom