Issue 28 of Ukulele Player is LIVE

Pippin

Reaction score
http://www.tricornpublications.com/uke_player.htm

We have another great contribution from Austin Kaiser. This one features Eddie Kamae. Thanks, Austin, for another great article.

We have NEWS, REVIEWS, and more.

Enjoy
Mickey

PS... hope you like the revamp of the website.

looks great, I will read it through especially about Manitoba Hal, Ilike his songs and how he plays a lot.
Thankyou for doing this
:)

Last edited:
Mickey: Thank you for the kind words in your review of "The 'Ukulele: A History." You're very generous!
Jim T.

Thank you, Jim, for the opportunity to review the book. You and John King did a fantastic job on it. I couldn't begin to estimate the actual number of hours that went into the research and putting it all together.

Pippin, great online magazine. Always fun to read, and you're a good writer. Feels like you are just talking to us, and that's not easy to do on the written page.

If you've not done it already, there's a fellow on UU and he plays with such a lovely casual yet expert style. He even noodles around with pleasing original instrumentals that are fantastic. He goes by DrBekken. Perhaps you could profile him and tell us more about this mysterious and intriguing player.

Pippin, great online magazine. Always fun to read, and you're a good writer. Feels like you are just talking to us, and that's not easy to do on the written page.

If you've not done it already, there's a fellow on UU and he plays with such a lovely casual yet expert style. He even noodles around with pleasing original instrumentals that are fantastic. He goes by DrBekken. Perhaps you could profile him and tell us more about this mysterious and intriguing player.

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check into that guy. ;)

Top Bottom