happy....happy....happy

wallyboy

Reaction score
I had the TU7 down on a list of must haves after seeing this video review:

What's the difference between the TU7 XM and yours? I'm guessing it is the wood - M for mahogany, perhaps and SPL for special (or Sapele)? Has yours got that bright ringing tone the one in the video has?

I've been giving this one some very serious thought - as I need one with a pick up quite often for pub gigs.

Though I don't think it has got the visual appeal of the lighter coloured Tanglewoods.

Aloha WallyWorld,
Congrats on your need Tanglewood...wow you got your two main loves now....what a wife and Ukulele.... you lucky guy...

Congratulations! That's a beautiful uke!

What's the difference between the TU7 XM and yours? I'm guessing it is the wood - M for mahogany, perhaps and SPL for special (or Sapele)?

Uh duh! Should have checked the details on the linked page a little closer instead of just drooling at the picture. "SPL" is obviously short for "Spalt Maple" .... but I'm still in the dark about "XM" ;)

Aloha WallyWorld,
Congrats on your need Tanglewood...wow you got your two main loves now....what a wife and Ukulele.... you lucky guy...
cheers stan, the uke is my third love wife, motorbike, ukes,

Uh duh! Should have checked the details on the linked page a little closer instead of just drooling at the picture. "SPL" is obviously short for "Spalt Maple" .... but I'm still in the dark about "XM" ;)
the only thing i can think it might mean eXotic, it has a lovely ring to it like vid, i'd go for the uke you want, looks a corker,

Congrats. That's awesome... So hard to wait, I know... it will be worth it!
yes really looking forward to xmas feel like a big kid, at least i've still got my soprano to keep me busy,

Top Bottom