any good stores or ukulele goings on in St. Louis, MO ?

strumsilly

Reaction score
visiting the kids and grandkids in St. Louis, MO.till turkey day. any good stores or uke related goings on? a google search brought up Fazio's , but he has only one high end boat paddle 5 stringer. still might check it out, never played a 5 string any brand, and I hear good things about BP.

The only one I know about is Music Folk, at 8015 Big Bend in Webster Groves (it has a St. Louis zip code of 63119). Their phone number is 314-961-2838. Their website is musicfolk.com. They carry a variety of ukes, and recently added Kamaka.

Boat Paddle ukes are fantastic - I have a 12-fret tenor and an M-style spruce/walnut concert.

Fazio's has mostly Kalas and Lanikais. I used to take guitar lessons there, but haven't been in the shop since late July, so I don't know what they have in the way of ukes these days.

Happy Thanksgiving, and enjoy your time with your family in our fair city!

Fazio's is fantastic as well, definitely give them a chance. They have some Santa Cruz ukes, some Boat Paddle ukes, and a whole bunch of other sweet instruments.

Hmmm, I think you're in the general stompin' grounds of the Flea Bitten Dawgs, aren't you? If so would definitely be worth looking around to see if they're playing a local gig...

Looks like they are playing a local gig or three... http://www.fleabittendawgs.com/fleabittendawgscalendar.html

John

You would kick yourself if you did not take the drive to New Haven and checkout Boat Paddle ukes. I would call to make sure he will be around.

Fazio's is fantastic as well, definitely give them a chance. They have some Santa Cruz ukes, some Boat Paddle ukes, and a whole bunch of other sweet instruments.
+1 on Fazios.

Top Bottom