Finally... pix of my New Luna High Tide

Nickie

Reaction score
Here's the newkulele!DSCN0310.jpgDSCN0307.jpg

Aloha Nickie,
wow congrats it sure looks pretty and a winner...Luna have really stepped up on its quality control...I tried some at HMS and was quite impressed...Happy Strummings..

Pretty instrument. Luna's sound good

Ooh, it's very pretty!

Beautiful! The Luna High Tides are wonderful instruments. You'll love it - congrats!

My band's rhythm guitarist also plays a Luna High Tide baritone and I admire them a great deal:

uuforum-ukes.jpg

Beautiful instrument! Enjoy. :)

Great, Nickie. It's beautiful x10 because you WON it! You are living right.

It's pretty, for sure. :) But I have to ask if you're having a buzzing problem, because I see what looks like bits of paper under the C and E strings on the nut?

Also, why would they put a dot on the first fret? Seems to me of all the frets, the first is the one you least need to be reminded about. :eek:

That's a gorgeous looking Uke - Video!!! We want to hear it!!!

.... I see what looks like bits of paper under the C and E strings on the nut?

Blooming heck, that's observant Itsme! The Mrs always tells me I'm no Sherlock Holmes. But I don't know whether it's because she fancies Mr Bundersnatch or Cummerbund (or whatever the tall thin fellow who plays him in the latest incarnation is called).

lovely uke nickie, it couldn't have been won by a nicer person NJOYIO!!!

It's pretty, for sure. :) But I have to ask if you're having a buzzing problem, because I see what looks like bits of paper under the C and E strings on the nut?

Also, why would they put a dot on the first fret? Seems to me of all the frets, the first is the one you least need to be reminded about. :eek:
The dot on the first fret symbolizes the full moon...
It's beautiful...congrats..missed how you won it..awesome...

Super nice. This is the uke that made me fall in love with the instrument.

Thanks guys! Yes, I stuck biz card paper under the strings at the nut to try and stop the buzzing but it didn't work. The nut isn't the problem I guess.
Luna is owned by a woman, so I am happy to promote the company. My daughter also owns a Luna uke and loves it!

Congrats Nickie...you deserve it....your good is coming to you!

Top Bottom