Gotoh stealth slotted head stock tuners

They look great, I would think they would work just fine. I am getting ready to order tuners and I might have to give these a try...Thanks

I have been searching and can't find the post. Ryrod had these tuners and one of the posts broke off. they are light and look sexy, but the are fragile.

Last edited:
Thanks salckkey thats just what I was looking for. I don't like overly thick head stocks and I think these will fit the bill

Ho, Bruddah Perry!

Don't mention it Brah! HMS had this Kanile'a tenor for sale back in May and it sold in a heartbeat! Are you going to be offering slotted headstocks as an option now for Covered Bridge ukes?

I'm not sure yet.We have had a few calls about them I figured I might build a new one for my self and try it out. These look really nice

Look forward to seeing it! Although I really like your current design. I know there are other similar shapes, but yours is simple while aesthetically pleasing and easily identifiable.

I really like slot heads and think they would be cool on your ukes.

I have been searching and can't find the post. Ryrod had these tuners and one of the posts broke off. they are light and look sexy, but the are fragile.

I also had the opportunity to inspect these tuners on Ryrod's uke. I don't think I would use them on one of my personal ukes. Just based on the way they looked I wasn't surprised one of them failed. I also don't think they look that sexy but as we all know this sort of thing is definitely in the eye of the beholder:).

Top Bottom