Kalas cool new exotic mahogany in vivid color

Does the purple one come with free sunglasses? :biglaugh:

John

I just touched the photo of those ukes on my screen and now I have a first degree burn on my fingertip. Those things are HOT! (And yes, yet something else to want. I'm just thrilled for my credit card that they don't come in tenor or baritone.)

It just occurred to me that in the UU remake of The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy will be carrying a regular Kala exotic mahogany ukulele in Kansas and one of those really colorful bad boys when she lands in Oz.

Ruby slippers needs a ruby vivid ukulele :)
I just touched the photo of those ukes on my screen and now I have a first degree burn on my fingertip. Those things are HOT! (And yes, yet something else to want. I'm just thrilled for my credit card that they don't come in tenor or baritone.)

It just occurred to me that in the UU remake of The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy will be carrying a regular Kala exotic mahogany ukulele in Kansas and one of those really colorful bad boys when she lands in Oz.

In the book, she wears silver slippers (they were changed to ruby to take advantage of technicolor), so maybe a resonator uke would be in order.

Those new colors are awesome! My 3 year old daughter loves the Ruby colored soprano (she insists its pink, her favorite color).

Sign me up for the green one. Green is my favorite color so I need it to match my green Yamaha bass.

Want to see some real pics of these! They look great. Purple please.

Striking, but not for me, I'm afraid...

Top Bottom