Ukulele Underground Day is November 25!!!!!

electrauke

Reaction score
As the creator of Ukulele Underground Day I think we should have an entire section of the forum on November 25 just dedicated to Ukulele Underground Day. If this is possible that would be great! Post if you want this section. I will PM some moderator about it.

Will it always be the 25th or the last Sunday of November?

anyway, Happy Ukulele Underground Day, Everybody!! :)

I, with you all, am very thankful for Ukulele Underground and all of you who make it what it is!

The Forum is just a space on the internet. It's the UU Ohana that make it what it is, the very
BEST ukulele site on the internet!

keep uke'in',

Yeah, it will always be November 25.

Will it always be the 25th or the last Sunday of November?

anyway, Happy Ukulele Underground Day, Everybody!! :)

I, with you all, am very thankful for Ukulele Underground and all of you who make it what it is!

The Forum is just a space on the internet. It's the UU Ohana that make it what it is, the very
BEST ukulele site on the internet!

keep uke'in',

What do we do?

What do we do?

Post?

But in the "how is this day different from every other day?" department, here are a few ideas ....

>> People could post in a dedicated thread videos of themselves playing. Nothing specific or special, just a "here I am, happily playing my ukulele" video. Or, if there needs to be a theme, how about playing one's ukulele in public?

>> November 25th being so close to Thanksgiving, maybe people could post something about Ukulele Underground, or something about playing the ukulele, for which they are grateful.

>> Use the day to spread the Aloha. For example, last week I gave the five year old child of friends of mine a yellow dolphin (he had requested the color) after he had become interested in the ukulele while watching me demonstrate one for his parents. In the meantime, my friends and their son went to the Big Island and took an ukulele lesson at Volcanoes National Park. When I gave the son his dolphin, I lent his parents a blue ukulele that I had won the previous evening at a raffle so that they could learn along with him.

>> Hug someone.

Post?

But in the "how is this day different from every other day?" department, here are a few ideas ....

>> People could post in a dedicated thread videos of themselves playing. Nothing specific or special, just a "here I am, happily playing my ukulele" video. Or, if there needs to be a theme, how about playing one's ukulele in public?

>> November 25th being so close to Thanksgiving, maybe people could post something about Ukulele Underground, or something about playing the ukulele, for which they are grateful.

>> Use the day to spread the Aloha. For example, last week I gave the five year old child of friends of mine a yellow dolphin (he had requested the color) after he had become interested in the ukulele while watching me demonstrate one for his parents. In the meantime, my friends and their son went to the Big Island and took an ukulele lesson at Volcanoes National Park. When I gave the son his dolphin, I lent his parents a blue ukulele that I had won the previous evening at a raffle so that they could learn along with him.

>> Hug someone.

((((Mark))))
:)

Can we incorporate elements of Festivus and have feats of strength?

I think it would be great to post things for UU day! I don't post a lot, but you can bet I'll find something to say on that fine, fine day!

Top Bottom