Kala Solid Mahogany Concert (KA-SMHC) with Gigbag

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfchs

UU VIP
Reaction score
THIS UKE IS NOW SOLD! THANKS FOLKS!
Hi all!
As I’ve said before, I HATE selling my ukes, I wish I can keep them all… but my “better” half (how are they better if they have to make you let go of something that you love? :() Either way, I have to do it, so here we go:
Won this one in a raffle last month at a grand opening of a local music store that specializes in ukuleles and guitars. It sounds great. Nice volume, just the right action and the Martin strings increases the sound quality! No marks or dents on it.
Here's the specs:
•14-7/8 Concert Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
•24-3/8 Overall body length
•11 Body length
•6 Upper Bout
•8-1/4 Lower Bout
•5 Waist
•2-1/4 to 2-3/4 Arched Back Body depth
•1-3/8 At Nut
•Solid Mahogany Top, Sides and Back
•Faux Tortoise Shell Binding w/ Black and white purfling
•20 Silver Nickel Frets
•Fret position Marks at 5th,7th,10th and 12th frets on neck and top of fingerboard
•Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
•Simulated Bone Nut and Saddle
•Mahogany neck
•Satin Finish
•Chrome Die-Cast Tuners
•Martin M-600 fluorocarbon strings

Average new price I see on the interweb is $220 without case + shipping
Lowest new price I see on ebay is $179 without case + free shipping
I’m selling for $150 to cover the “Mighty Uke” very well-padded gig bag with strap, includes shipping to US, insurance and paypal fees.
PM me please if you have any questions.
Thanks! :eek:
IMAG0835.jpgIMAG0836.jpgIMAG0838.jpgIMAG0839.jpgIMAG0840.jpg

Last edited:
I want this...but I am concerned...

...that it'll make the trip to NC safely and without damage.

How will you ship/pack it?

Thanks
94nole
Raleigh NC

I bought a uke from wolfchs a couple of months ago, and she did an exceptional job packing it in a large box with foam peanuts around the case. Very highly recommended. (P.S. Loving the spalted mango concert, Mina. PM me if you want to sell your Mainland soprano or Epi Les Paul.)

Thanks

I bought a uke from wolfchs a couple of months ago, and she did an exceptional job packing it in a large box with foam peanuts around the case. Very highly recommended. (P.S. Loving the spalted mango concert, Mina. PM me if you want to sell your Mainland soprano or Epi Les Paul.)

Thanks KoaD...I appreciate your feedback.

Brian, thanks for this! Although it did make me a little sad cause you reminded me of that beautiful mango. My first uke-love. I'm glad though that you are loving it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom