mini pineapple front.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 89
  • mini pineapple side.jpg
    mini pineapple side.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 61
  • mini pineapple back.jpg
    mini pineapple back.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 61
Cool! Dontcha just want to pinch its cheek? I have a Tangi figure 8 mini, and while I find it difficult to play, I love looking at it.

Congrats on the Tangi..only other person I know who has one is 808boy...here

Last edited:
Wow. That's really nice. I like that.

Gorgeous! :cool:

Where could I get one of those? My Tangi Mini wants a sibling! ;)

Aawwww!!! So tiny and cute! Is it playable?
Congrats Ike, what a sweetie. ^ This was my question too. I had one but I sold it on. I wanted to play it so bad but the tuning pegs were stiff as steel and the only way I could turn them was with a wrench. In the end I just gave up. So pretty though mate. Crank us out a tune will ya?????

Congrats Ike, what a sweetie. ^ This was my question too. I had one but I sold it on. I wanted to play it so bad but the tuning pegs were stiff as steel and the only way I could turn them was with a wrench. In the end I just gave up. So pretty though mate. Crank us out a tune will ya?????

Thanks, I've seen them played by several people on youtube. That's not to say I can I have enough trouble cranking out a tune on my soprano but Will Grove-White from the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain jams on one on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1u35HiKe_Y&feature=related

That is awesome. Im glad Tangi started making a pineapple mini. Looks like they did a fantastic job with it. With the Tangi I had, I also found the tuners were difficult though, which is the main reason when I started building the Aphid and Ladybug I decided to make my tuners out of ebony. I don't think it would be difficult to change the Tangi's tuners to ebony, because it sure is much nicer to tune with the ebony tuners.

Top Bottom