Hello from Erlanger KY

DaveF

Reaction score
My name is Dave and I've been a guitar player since I was 12 (I'm 60).
Earlier this year I bought an Anuenue ukulele to learn how to play.
I've bought a few books but have a long way to go from some of the videos I see on YouTube, but I'm working on it.
I just did catch a deal on an older Martin T1. It sounds great.
I hope to pick up some good tips and resources on this forum.

Hello and welcome DaveF. I've heard of Erlanger but not sure where it is. I'm from Owensboro. Many good times and lots to learn here on the UU forum. Good luck with your new venture.

Hi, Dave! Welcome to UU and congrats on the Martin T1.

Welcome aboard, Dave. I host a short Ukulele Jam the 3rd Saturday morning of each month, down the road from you, in Maysville. We do a hour Uke jam before our monthly Bluegrass Jam. Stop and visit some time. Everyone welcome!

Uke jam
9-10am

Bluegrass Jam
10am-2pm

wooville

Welcome to UU Dave. I'd love to see some pics of the martin

Glad you joined us

Welcome, Dave! If you want to get together and jam, you are welcome to join the D'Ukes (Dayton Ukuleles). We meet the second and fourth Saturday of each month in Franklin, Oh. Wooville, you are most welcome to join us too. I know it is a bit of a drive for y'all but everyone is always welcome to join in.

Welcome to UU, Dave. My name is Paul and I'm just down the road south of you in Georgetown KY. You'll find a lot of great people and info on here. One of the best Uke festivals of the year is not to far off in Nashville IN the first weekend in June, Ukulele World Congress. It's a great place to connect with people from UU.

Top Bottom