川の流れのように (Kawa Nagare No You ni) - Ukulele

jabberjaw

Reaction score

Hi, Here's my first vid posting on a japanese song arrangment by Misora Hibari.

Misora Hibari is my all time favorite enka singer and i really must learn this song. Hope I don't offend you with my requests but can you play Yawara (my favorite Misora Hibari song) and do you do instructional videos too?

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your like and compliments. I like Misora's music too, very emotional and songs like these are timeless classics, I hope I'm doing it right with her songs on the ukulele. I haven's heard Yawara before but I'll listen and try that out. Hmmm..instructional video on this, not really good with that but I'm most willing to share the chords and the techniques I used here, mostly I try to work on the free strings so as not to make it too complicated. There's C, Em along the way, some chords I not very sure what they called, but it sounds ok when i play the song.

I have been listening to your rendition of this super classic song!! I have only started learning uke for a month, it would be very kind of you to show me how to play the song! :D Like the fingering and strumming, I'm a total beginner... Loads of thankss!
Cheers, Cherrie

Top Bottom