With some free time..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have a little free time before my home starts to fill up with sons, their families, nieces, nephews, mother, grandkids, & sisters, (yeah, it's gonna be a houseful around here starting this afternoon). I wanted to take this time to reflect on my blessings. It's isn't money, it isn't things, it isn't even ukuleles. It's all my family and friends that will be here, and the one's that can't be here. This includes many of you here on this forum. The support, love, respect and appreciation I get from the lot is overwhelming, and reminds me how blessed, and rich I really am. It is going to be noisy as hell here in just a few hours. My rooms upstairs will be full of laughter, music, and yelling, Kids grandkids running amuck, son's & daughter's chasing them down the halls telling them to shut up. ALL music to my ears, and reminders of my blessings. It will be a glorious sound to me. It will be stressful. But it will be a good stress, and a house of noise I have missed. Anticipation grows right now. I am blessed. I wanted to take this "quiet" time I have before the storm to wish all you friends the happiest of Thanksgiving. If you are Christian, Jewish, Buddist, Musliam, Athiest. It doesn't matter. Blessing, is blessing, and this is the time to reflect on just that. This isn't just a Christian holiday. It's a celebration of those blessings life gives us. And to give Thanks for it to God if you believe or not. We are a musical family, and the guitars, ukes, drums, harmonicas, amps, voices, are all warming up. It will be a welcome noisy and enjoyable time. I am Blessed, and wish those same blessings on all of you.

God Bless, and have a Happy Thanksgiving ya'll..

Tony & family.

very well said brother, thankyou. When all's said and done stuff isn't important, life's about investing time in the lives of people, and there are none more important than family. Enjoy your time Tony and please accept our blessings sent back to you guys with interest. :)

Top Bottom