Great Customer Service

T

tomthebaptist

I want to say Thank You to John and the Folks at Koolau/Pono for their great products and customer service. I had intonation issues with my Pono concert, called customer service, spoke with John (owner of the company), explained to him the best I could the issues I had with the uke.... he told me to ship it back to him, he would take a look at it and either repair or replace it. Yesterday morning the ukulele arrived at my door via. Fed-EX. I cant' tell if this is the original uke or a replacement. It doesn't sound at all like the original one. The intonation, the tone, the fret-work, the setup - Perfect! I couldn't be happier.

So, if anyone is considering a new ukulele for Christmas... I strongly recommend Pono. It is a great ukulele, and the company stands behind their products! Thank you John and Koolau! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Tom

Great comments, and nice to see positive feedback.
Many times too often only the bad get posted.
Kudos to not only Jaon & crew at Koolau, but all our builders and dealers here on the forum !!!

As far as I'm concerned, Pono is a "K" Brand!...

As far as I'm concerned, Pono is a "K" Brand!...

If that's the case, so is Keli'i and that actually starts with a K! LOL

With that being said, I've corresponded with John for a Pono and he is excellent to work with!!

Top Bottom