Moore Bettah Custom Milo Tenor

bobmyers

Reaction score
Hi, I have been selling many of my ukes (Compass Rose, Collings, William King and other serious ukes , most tenor style) All sales were very successful with a good home found for each. At that time many UU'ers asked what was nsxt for me. My answer was always "to be announced".
Announcing My long awited custom made Moore Bettah Tenor Ukulele.
The following is a brief description of my new ukulele
"Backs and sides are of milo with a bear claw spruce top. Curly koa bindings everywhere and a macadamia nut fret board, head cap and rosette. Slotted head stock and side sound port. Plumeria inlays on the head stock and fret board extension.
I've done a few ukes similar to this one but never one with this kind of rosette. (I have a half a day's work into the rosette alone.) It's pretty unique.
It's a great playing uke with low action and a big voice. "

It Plays awesome and looks like a work of art, I am extremely happy with this instrument. Pictures to follow in this and next posting.
Thanks everyone for your support.
Milo1.jpgMilo2.jpgMilo3.jpgMilo4.jpgMilo5.jpgBob Myers

Last edited:
More Pics:

Attachments

• Milo6.jpg
    Milo6.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 157
  • Milo7.jpg
    Milo7.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 171
  • Milo8.jpg
    Milo8.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Milo9.jpg
    Milo9.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 175
  • MiloD.jpg
    MiloD.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 137
Whoa.

That is beautiful. One of the coolest fretboards, ever.

Congratulations, Bob.

Aloha Bob,
Congrats on your new moore bettah...looks awesome and another of "Chuckies Great Creations" . I am so jealous...wow
Thought initially you were selling it...LOL give me first dibs...ha ha Only kidding.....maybe not...:eek::)
Happy strummings and enjoy your new Moore Bettah...thank you for sharing...it is truely a work of art..
Love the milo and bear claw combo.....woo hoo.....

Last edited:
In case you didn't notice there's some discoloration on the back. You can just go ahead and send it to me. I'll take it off your hands ;)

That rosette is...gorgeous. I always love seeing the show off pictures of new Moore Bettahs!

Congratulations! Glad we finally found out. Quite a ukulele. Bet it sounds as good as it looks.:D

Beautiful uke!

Have you been able to put down, aside from taking pictures?

What a nice instrument - congratulations!

A beauty! Its hard to take my eyes off that fretboard let alone the rest. Could you post a sound sample?

What a nice uke! I love it even more since it is all Hawaiian local woods. One day I hope I can be the custodian of a Moore Bettah. I don't think you ever own one, you just care for it (like a Stradivarius). Congratulations!!!

That's a wonderful-looking ukulele. I love the macadamia fretboard, and the bling is subtle but distinctive. Congratulations!

Congrats mate!

That is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ukuleles (don't dare call it a uke) I have ever seen (pictures of). Sigh. Congrats!!!

Top Bottom