Christmas come faster!!!!!!!!!!!

J-dawg5

Reaction score
I convinced my brother to buy me 2 ukuleles for christmas! i mean they are not "nice" ukes, but a Ukes a Uke right?:)
Any one else put A uke, on there christmas list?
:shaka:

what are they dawg? ANY uke is a nice uke mate. :) Always got a uke on my Christmas list....actually I have one on my 'daily jobs' list which is why we live off tap water and rice
:deadhorse:

Haha ive always liked the little Soprano pineapple ukulele made by Luna guitars. and im also asking for a lanikai baritone. If i get them ill have a uke of every kind! soprano, concert, tenor, baritone. next will be a U-base and a 6 string and a 8:) can never have to many ukes!

I convinced my brother to buy me 2 ukuleles for christmas! i mean they are not "nice" ukes, but a Ukes a Uke right?:)
Any one else put A uke, on there christmas list?
:shaka:

ok, my question here is for you......how in the heck did you convince your brother to buy you 2 ukes? That's what I want to know. I think there's alot for me to learn from you. My only family member who has bought me instruments is my husband. He's surprised me with 2 guitars over the years. He's such a great guy. But, brother, sister, mom, dad,......no way. You are so lucky to have a wonderful brother like that. I hope you plan to get him something extra special for Christmas. Enjoy your ukes when you get them. I'm sure they will make you very happy.

I am hoping to get an Ipad this year, so no new uke for me. I am getting one for my cousin though.
:D

what are they dawg? ANY uke is a nice uke mate. :) Always got a uke on my Christmas list....actually I have one on my 'daily jobs' list which is why we live off tap water, rice and the occasional hiker who strays onto our land
:deadhorse:

There, fixed it for you mate.

ok, my question here is for you......how in the heck did you convince your brother to buy you 2 ukes? That's what I want to know. I think there's alot for me to learn from you. My only family member who has bought me instruments is my husband. He's surprised me with 2 guitars over the years. He's such a great guy. But, brother, sister, mom, dad,......no way. You are so lucky to have a wonderful brother like that. I hope you plan to get him something extra special for Christmas. Enjoy your ukes when you get them. I'm sure they will make you very happy.
hahaha i well there like only $200 combined. haha im a 16 year old who has no job so i got him a nice disc golf disc!!! o well hell use that allot! sorry brother if you read this:)

Top Bottom