Pickmaster...

I just saw this a few minutes ago...Stan, are you reading my mind?

Pretty cool looking picks - don't know if they'd be any good or anything, as I don't use picks...

Quite interesting. Seems the quality has something to be desired in order to make ones with clean edges. Love the idea though.

Pretty cool looking thing, but I have read very mixed reviews about it. I guess if you are interested you should first cut out some picks by hand out of whatever material you want to use, to see if that actually works for you.

I just saw this a few minutes ago...Stan, are you reading my mind?

Pretty cool looking picks - don't know if they'd be any good or anything, as I don't use picks...

Aloha Jon,
Ha ha yeah...thought it was something unusal for christmas and alot easier than shaping each one by hand...not sure guys how the edges are..

I don't know...that much money will buy a lifetime supply of picks. Although, if I used it on all my credit cards it might well save me enough money to pay for itself many times over... :)

John

I purchased a Pic Punch off of eBay a couple of years ago and I now have hundreds of pics. I also play guitar, mandolin and other instruments, so they come in handy.

Dan

Top Bottom