Julia Nunes London Gigs

deadeye

Reaction score
Hey guys,

i was just browsing stuff aimlessly and i found out that julia nunes is doing 3 gigs in london from 8th of jan to the 10th

im defo going and id love some UU company, any people living in london wanna go? im not busy on any 3 dates :)

heres a link to time and places:
http://www.junumusic.com/calendar.php

let me know,
jon

hey guys

just wondered if anyone got tickets?

im going to the performance on the 9th at The Troubadour Club and i also managed to get onto the guestlist for the private performance at the Duke of Uke shop

would be nice to see you, any of you :cool:

Jon

Would have definitely gone to one or more had they not been 300 miles or so away :mad:. I had a look and there are no northern shows, pity. Manchester would have been good. I could arrange a late addition in Lancaster if you're reading Julia! Could probably sell well too. I must say though I am surprised she is here when the universities are on holiday, I would have thought that would be a large part of her audience. Maybe she's a student herself and this is the only time she could come.
Ian.

she is a student

and i am too! but my uni starts tomorrow, most other london unis start a week monday

shes all sold out now (except friday lunch time gig) so shes done alright i think!!

She is a student

and I am too! But my uni starts tomorrow, most other London unis start a week Monday.

She's all sold out now (except Friday lunch time gig) so she's done allright I think!!
My Son's at Manchester Uni and doesn't start back properly until the first week of Feb. (So he says :rolleyes:.) Must be a southern thing. We're cleverer up north so don't need as long a term as those southern softies :biglaugh:.
Yes, she has done well. Let's hope she learns from that and does a longer tour next time.

Ian.

I really wanted to, but a couple of days after this was posted, they were apparently sold out!

im missing a toga party!!

im sureee it will be worth it.

Ok well, she opened with Balloons, which made me happy :D
Played quite a lot, covered the Beatles (lol), got everyone to clap and stomp and sing along to various songs, including Build Me Up Buttercup and Maybeeeee I willllll... aaah ahhhh ahh ahhhhh.. maaaybeee I willll... oooh ohohh ohhhh..

There was a girl sat in front of me videoing most of it so that'll probably end up on youtube.

she was really good, way better in real life than on uuuuuutube

got to meet her yesterday at duke of uke shop, which was really cool. she played some songs. she was really nice. glad i went!

she said she might be coming back to london in the summer

So I have my tickets to one of the London shows coming up in the next couple of weeks. I'm very excited again!
I will be at the Old Queens Head show on the 23rd.

Anyone else?

Top Bottom