Martin 0M mid-20's

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyg

Reaction score
Greetings ukers, I've decided to pass on several ukes that I don't play much and this is one of them. A Martin 0M likely mid-20's, French Polish finish, period tuners, no cracks, a few minor dings as can be seen in the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM1Bl8RQBeA&feature=vmdshb , but overall great condition for a Martin of this age . Uke comes without a case, price $575 plus shipping/insurance at cost probably $25-30. cheers, gary

Hi Gary wow that Martin sure is a beauty :) really enjoyed your video, a great way to show potential customers. The vintage Martin is the holy grail of ukes for me, but alas I dont have the funds at the moment but one day.
I dont think you will be hanging on to that martin for to long, im sure it will get snapped up pretty quick, look forward to seeing what else you have to sell in the future,
Kindest regards and keep on strummin
Daveey

Thanks

Thanks Daveey and I hope that one ends up in your appreciative hands soon! cheers, g2

Hi Gary wow that Martin sure is a beauty :) really enjoyed your video, a great way to show potential customers. The vintage Martin is the holy grail of ukes for me, but alas I dont have the funds at the moment but one day.
I dont think you will be hanging on to that martin for to long, im sure it will get snapped up pretty quick, look forward to seeing what else you have to sell in the future,
Kindest regards and keep on strummin
Daveey

Bump, no one interested?????

Cost lowered - I'll pay for shipping, domestic only, credit given on foreign shipping.

Last edited:
hey_day, tried to return your PM but your mailbox is full. E-mail me at grossman at negia dot net. TIA, g2

Okay uke goes to ebay tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom