where can I buy?

ukechea

Reaction score
I have been searching to buy Tenor Uke Kala cedar top, model# Ka-kte-ct so far no luck, anyone out there knows where to get this model please help!

I found some online shops that still have it but they're all in England (cheapest one here). Shipping costs and import taxes would make it very expensive, especially since it already has import taxes on the price tag. I don't think they do set-ups either, so not worth it IMHO but I just thought I'd let you know. The ebay listing is your best bet. Make sure to ask the seller if the uke was set-up though, and keep in mind that it's a second.

I found some online shops that still have it but they're all in England (cheapest one here). Shipping costs and import taxes would make it very expensive, especially since it already has import taxes on the price tag. I don't think they do set-ups either, so not worth it IMHO but I just thought I'd let you know. The ebay listing is your best bet. Make sure to ask the seller if the uke was set-up though, and keep in mind that it's a second.
I agreed with you! Thanks for your suggestion, I may look into similar model but new.

Top Bottom