Big Island Traditional Concert - solid Koa - UK ONLY PLEASE

bazmaz

Reaction score
Hi folks - been toying with selling this one for some time now. My Big Island Traditional Koa Concert uke.

whole uke.jpgbody and sides.jpg

You can read my full review of it here http://www.gotaukulele.com/2012/06/big-island-koa-traditional-concert.html
Why? Well I bought it to review it on Got A Ukulele, but never really played it as I mainly gig with my tenors and sops. As such, been played about twice and in mint pretty much unused condition.

It's a jumbo scale concert and has Koa looks to die for. I have fitted a strap button myself, and changed the strings to Worth Clear Dense.

This cost me £370, and now retail at £380. Comes with a pod hard case which was about £25. Am looking for £320 or so for the lot.

UK ONLY PLEASE! - can be picked up, or shipped in UK for pre-agreed postage cost.

Sorry - didnt say - this is solid Hawaiian Koa (if this isn't obvious from the photos! ;-) )

Some interest but still available for short while before it hits eBay!

Last bump - unless any last minute interest - this will go on dreaded ebay later this week (shudder...)

I had the winning bid!

It's going to be much loved bazmaz, a very good price and glad to have purchased from somebody on UU.

How do you like it?

I just won the same Uke in eBay tonight and stoked! Been wanting a solid koa Uke. I hope it is as wonderful as all the reviews I have read ! Do you still have yours?

Top Bottom