Monkey Pod Concert and Baritone $500 each

Andrew is the one on the right a tenor or baritone?

Andrew is the one on the right a tenor or baritone?

Doc the one on the right is in fact a Tenor. I accidentally typed Baritone in the title originally.

I do have A monketpod Baritone built right now that is tuned GCEA. It could be restrung DGBE if desired, it would be a few hundred more then these 2. I would be happy to post pictures of it if desired. I would be happy to post more pictures of any of these if desired.

Would you have a sound sample of the tenor?

I will take one and post it shortly.
Edit, Here is the Video
[video=facebook;645810779589]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=645810779589[/video]

Last edited:
Mokeypod Tenor is sold pending payment.

Monkeypod concert $500 is still for sale. As are the camphor tenor $875. and monkeypod Baritone $875.

Hi Andy,
Can you post a picture of the back? Also, what is the width at the nut and does the concert have side markers?
Thanks
Tim

Hi Tim. The concert is also no longer for sale... The only 2 acustics I still have for sale are the camphor tenor and the monkeypod Baritone.

To answer your question the nut width on my ukes is 1-3/8" and none of my ukes currently have side markers.

You guys will be very happy with those instruments ... I love my monkeypod tenor and at the moment it opens up more and more ever day .. wonderfull warm and very round tone .

You guys will be very happy with those instruments ... I love my monkeypod tenor and at the moment it opens up more and more ever day .. wonderfull warm and very round tone .

Yes, Pawel, you are right. Amazing warm, full rich, and open sound for a new uke.

I've had a monkey pod uke before, but never heard this wood sound so good, really.

i have a monkey pod baritone and they really sound nice.
much better than on this video.

I'm so happy that everyone that has one of my ukes is happy with them.

I edited the first post.
I have the camphor tenor still and asking $795 shipped.
and the monkeypod Baritone also $795 shipped.

I would rather these be in the hands of someone that will play them, then sitting around here not being played. also I want to build some more and the only way I can do that is sell the ones I have already made.

Top Bottom