First Videos

PatriciaPDX

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been playing about a year now, with a bit of time off earlier this year, but I just started making a few videos in the past couple of days or so. My sister (CountryMouse here on UU) has been encouraging me to make videos, but for a long time I refused, feeling I wasn't good enough, didn't like my voice, etc. But I like to play, like to sing, so I got tired of being ashamed of that. Here is the first one I made very recently:

Thanks,

Patricia

Last edited:
You have an exceptional quality to your voice... very distinctive with a nice bluesy edge to it.
Look forward to hearing more from you... Oh and you voice is completely different for Joanna's
If she is Joan Baez you are Janice Joplin :)

Very nice playing and singing! Whistling too! Nothing to be ashamed of there at all!

Oh, and welcome to our little crazy corner of the world!

John

Patricia that was really really good, you've got nothing to be ashamed about, you should be very proud. Great voice and great playing. Say hi to mousey.

Bravo for posting a first video, Patricia! It's not easy to do, and you did it well.

Come on over to the Seasons of the Ukulele in the Contests section of the Forum. There's a new host each week for a challenge to post a song that fits in that week's challenge. It's great for developing your confidence.

We're now on Season 41 (Fire week), but I invite you to read through the whole thread of two or three Seasons prior so you get the mood and objective and you start to get to know the Seasonistas. Then...jump in!

Last edited:
geez Patricia, that was bloomin wonderful!!!!! Congrats on your first clip, and what a voice you've got. Sensational delivery...sassiness to the max. Really looking forward to more.

Bravo for posting a first video, Patricia! It's not easy to do, and you did it well.

Come on over to the Seasons of the Ukulele in the Contests section of the Forum. There's a new host each week for a challenge to post a song that fits in that week's challenge. It's great for developing your confidence.

We're now on Season 41 (Fire week), but I invite you to read through the whole thread of two or three Seasons prior so you get the mood and objective and you start to get to know the Seasonistas. Then...jump in!

Thank you! I've seen videos of those I've been following for a long time having to do with "Seasons of the Ukulele" and didn't know what that was for, so now I know! I'll do that, thank you for telling me!

geez Patricia, that was bloomin wonderful!!!!! Congrats on your first clip, and what a voice you've got. Sensational delivery...sassiness to the max. Really looking forward to more.

Gee, thanks so much! I've been following your wonderful videos for such a long time; your encouragement is much appreciated!

That was very well done!!!! Great singing and of course...playing and whistling! You got it all!!

Top Bottom