I Got a Knock on the door...

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hee hee It was the mailman:eek::confused: with a damaged uke box..
but I opened it and all was fine...10" X6" hole smashed open...said damaged before arriving to station...
THANK YOU JAMIE... WOO HOO BEEN HAVING FUN WITH THIS UKE..

It came with an awesome Gig bag embroidered with the hawaiian seal and Kumalae ukes....and a brand new uke holder...also aquila strings

For all those nay sayers, yes I am the guy who bought this Kumalae
concert...I have bought from Jamie before and she always has great deals....and boy did she give me a deal....cannot divulge anything..LOL

From the first time I saw it and played it, it reminded of my favorite
Oscar Schmidt OU2 concert, which I like very much and is my go to ukulele every day ...some changes but the body was the
same size and depth....probally made in the same factory and my OU2....This is a brand new uke.... then I looked inside
the soundhole and the label said...."Made In Indonesia" NOT CHINA as
some have said...Too Bad you guys, you missed out is all I can say..
Happy strummings...

congrats on the new one my brudda.. If I listened to everybody and warnings, I wouldn't have lived such a fun life either.. ;)... Glad it was only the box with a 10x6 hole torn it it... :eek: Enjoy it my friend..

Mahalo Bruddah Tony,
yes really enjoying this one...and it has eye appeal too.... even with the satin finish, it's a looker... bettah than Heather Locklear....ha ha:drool:

great buy Stan!!!! Wow...better looking than Heather Locklear? Whoaaa...we're not getting into Lynda Carter territory are we? :drool: Man I gots ta get me one of dem kumalaes... :)

bettah than Heather Locklear....ha ha:drool:
lol.. I guess if ya strip off Heather's veneer, you might find her finish to be getting thin my good friend, lol.. But hell, my finish burned through years ago, so I'm ok with it.. hahhah..

lol.. I guess if ya strip off Heather's veneer, you might find her finish to be getting thin my good friend, lol.. But hell, my finish burned through years ago, so I'm ok with it.. hahhah..

Ha Ha Bruddah Tony,
Yup in her younger years, she was a hottie and still is...Wow I admitted it in public forum, now I may need to get admitted....LOL

You da man Stan! Have you got an idea ofr how many are in your collection now. I imagine you house is like the hoarders on tv only with wonderful ukes.

One more uke, and that house is gonna fall into the sea! I had a dream that Stan was having a new house built. Maybe this is why. :)

I'm so glad you got the uke. It's got a great home. :)

Congrats Stan! Sounds like you got one lucky uke. And we seem to learn a little bit more about the mystery man with every post... Heather Locklear, eh? I had you pegged as a brunette man.

Elvis-and-Joan-Blackman.jpg

Enjoy the new member of the herd.

Congrats Stan :)

So how many have you got now ? I never seem to see you selling any to "make room"

Congrats, Stan!

Aloha Stan! Congratulations on the new-to-you ukulele! You get any more and I'll have to come back to O'ahu just to play them. Hee hee. I hope you post a pic! Happy strumming!

Aloha Kat, Jim and Jamie,
thank you so much....I am definetely wearing out the strings...ha ha actually the new aqullias are breaking in real nice...thank you again Jamie....woo hoo:)

Top Bottom