New uke day!!!!!

kaizersoza

Reaction score
Up until last week I was on Brad Donaldsons waiting list, waiting patiently for him to make me a Solid Koa Tenor Ukulele, I have been saving for this uke for over a year, I was just getting to the top of his list (been on it since February) and my car decided to call it a day, I was completely gutted coz I knew the uke would have to now be shelved,

any way had the car repaired (£400) and had some money left over, I bought a Honu Concert Mango from those lovely people at SUS in Bournemouth, it has arrived today, cannot wait to get home from work to get my hands on it, time now to start saving AGAIN for a Donaldson, thanx to Brad also for putting me onto a holding list for when I am ready to purchase one of his fantastic instruments, see folks every cloud has a silver lining

Happy days are here again la la la la la

kaizer :cool:

Congratulations for making the best of a disappointment---enjoy that new uke!

Sorry to hear about the car. Hope things work out and you are able to get the Donaldson sometime in the future.

Sorry to hear about your car. That's a bummer. I am also on Mr. Donaldson's list, and I would hate to have to do what you did, but first thing's first, I guess. Glad you're happy with the new one.

Dan

I am quite happy with my new uke, first impressions sounds sweet although a bit mellower than some of my others, it looks very tasty, the intonation is spot on, I will post a review once I have given it some stick and some pics, thanx for the replies guys, really appreciated

Good choice! I love mango ukes, and the Honu is a nice one!

Top Bottom