WINTER WONDERLAND - Ukulele instrumental arranged by UKULELE MIKE LYNCH

MusicTeacher2009

Reaction score

WINTER WONDERLAND found in my UKULELE CHRISTMAS eBook
Book can be purchased $24.95 by paying through the PayPal donate
button on the UKULELE MIKE website: www.ukulelemikelynch.com

Mike: I'm tempted to buy your book of arrangements BUT some suggestions and this is important
1. I WILL NOT wade through Youtube videos to hear or see what is in the book. I want to read a list and perhaps see a sample page. Then I might sample a bit of youtube to hear the arrangement, but that's not how I judge a book. And video streaming is slow and tedious. You cannot rely on youtube alone to present a book.

2. "Donate" button? Where. If you are are serious about an e-store to sell books or books-plus-dvd or cd then make a catalog online and have buy now buttons and a "more detail" link on each item. Suggest if you are charging $24 to 30 for a book, you include the mp3 files to listen to.

Your uke stuff looks GREAT but I can't wade through the disorganization to get to what you have to offer. I suggest you invest in some web help to set up a proper e-store that links you to paypal that will then automatically download the ebook to the purchaser (and mp3 files, if they are going along with the book) and pay someone to do this correctly. Because I just tried to buy your Christmas book and it was a hot mess to do so, so I gave up. How many other people find that this is difficult? You want to make it easy as Christmas pie. Setting up an e-store is a known technique, and you can buy a well-arranged website from a good web designer. They are almost out-of the box ready, so look at a sample of their work and negotiate a fair price.

I do believe Mike never replies to these threads, so I doubt he'll even read your reply.

I do believe Mike never replies to these threads, so I doubt he'll even read your reply.

No he does not respond....he only sells!!! To bad because he is very good!!

Mike: I'm tempted to buy your book of arrangements BUT some suggestions and this is important
1. I WILL NOT wade through Youtube videos to hear or see what is in the book. I want to read a list and perhaps see a sample page.

I bought the book yesterday and can post you a list:

instrumentals:
This little light of mine
Angels we have heard on high
Away in a manger
Coventry carol
Good King Wenceslas
O come little children
O little town of Bethlehem
O Tannenbaum
Pat-Ta-Pan
Silent Night