Black Friday Sale?

ahreeka

Reaction score
Does anyone in the San Diego area know a place that's having a sale on ukuleles? lol.

i keep hearing commercials on the radio for Guitar Center. You might be able to come up on something there, but I wouldn't go out of my way to check it out.

or at least know the closest place to buy an uke in Chula Vista/National City/Spring Valley around there? Gas is still pricey to me so I don't wanna drive far :p. I'm close to Morse High and Bell Middle.

You can do what I did with my first ukulele purchase (from MGM.) Sign up for eBay, then sign up for PayPal and Live.com. Make sure all 3 accounts are linked.

Go to live.com and search for "ukulele." The first three links should be sponsored links. Click on the eBay one, it should say "Up to 25% off on qualifying purchases."

Buy your uke from MGM or any other store and after 60 days, they'll credit your PayPal 25% of the purchase price (not including shipping.) When you click BIN it make sure the next page says it qualifies for the cashback.

The % discount only qualifies if you use PayPal to pay for item and is only valid on "Buy It Now" items.

HTH,

Tam

Top Bottom