different chords position upto the 12fret

1300cc

Reaction score
where can i find alternate position of each chord upto to the 12 fret. e.g. where can i find another form of A chord in a higher note

in book form, check out Roy Sakuma's Treasury of Ukulele Chords. (English or Japanese! - just saying :) )

If you will carefully observe the forms of the chords from nut to 12th fret, you will see a pattern that may help you to remember how to form the same chords in sequence.

for example:

F can be formed at 2012; then 5553; then 5558; then 10-988 or 'F' shape, 'E' shape, 'D' shape, and 'Bb' shape.

C would be 0003 ('D' shape including the nut); 5433 ('Bb' shape); 9787 ('F' shape).

keep uke'in',

in book form, check out Roy Sakuma's Treasury of Ukulele Chords. (English or Japanese! - just saying :) )

If you will carefully observe the forms of the chords from nut to 12th fret, you will see a pattern that may help you to remember how to form the same chords in sequence.

for example:

F can be formed at 2012; then 5553; then 5558; then 10-988 or 'F' shape, 'E' shape, 'D' shape, and 'Bb' shape.

C would be 0003 ('D' shape including the nut); 5433 ('Bb' shape); 9787 ('F' shape).

keep uke'in',
uncle rod, i will be bringing your ukulele boot camp to burma this january and teach ukulele

I use the quintessential Roy Sakuma, too.

That Uke Buddy site is awesome. Thank you.

Top Bottom