FS: Eleuke SL-Series Solid Body Electric MP3 Koa Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekinpinkhat

Reaction score
Wow, the full name is kind of a mouthful, and I'm not even sure I placed my adjectives and nouns correctly.

Anyway! I am looking to sell my Eleuke SL-T (?) solid-body koa tenor. The images are enormous, so here's a link to the full album.

N62LW.jpg

It's currently strung with high-G aquilas - I put these on the ukulele when I purchased it about a year and a half ago. The strings aren't very worn, however, as I don't have a lot of time to play.

It has a under-the-saddle piezo pickup and has 1/4" as well as headphone output. I only played with this function once or twice, but it sounds beautiful!

Additionally, you can have the Eleuke gigbag and the guitar strap I have attached to it.

I'm selling this beautiful uke because I don't give it enough love - whenever I 'perform,' I always switch to an acoustic ukulele. I hope that it will end up in a good home!

I'd like to sell it for $250 obo, shipped. Also open to trades.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Bump!

Thus far, it looks like nobody's interested, so I will say I am extremely flexible with regards to price.

Additionally, here is a video of me using the headphone-out function of the ukulele to perform the Beard Song this evening.

If anyone has any doubts about this, trust me. It's a fantastic instrument. It sounds beautiful, especially if you can get an effects pedal with a little reverb or something of that nature, but even without it, it's GREAT! Especially for late night practice when you REALLY get the urge to jam out but don't want to disturb anyone. Somebody get this!!

I woke up this morning to eBay having suspended my account and deleted the listing!

Since fate appears to be against me giving up the ukulele at this point, I guess I'll hang on to it for a while. Sorry for anyone who was interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom