George Harrison 11/29/01

Captain Simian

Reaction score
Post Deleted

Last edited:
Oh George!!!! Damn tobacco to hell!!! "And curse Sir Walter Raleigh, he was such a stupid get!"

Don't miss this one, either:

All Things Must Pass is an incendiary album.

George - my favorite Beatle.

Years ago, when I had a band, our producer had been produced by George. He (the producer) also played with Rare Earth. We had a lot of fun in the studio and he even helped us when we were first starting out by being at some of our practices and giving us guidance and inspiration. What an amazing musician he was.

Yeah at the time that was on, guitar was kicking my butt in a way that wasn't fun. Watching that, I turned to my husband and said that looked fun. He replied they were horribly difficult to play. The strings were doubled and the necks not made for human hands. He was confusing uke with his dad's mandolin. So picking up a uke stalled for many years yet. But it's what gave me the first idea.

In the DVD, there's more footage. They're in a kitchen, and George is too busy admiring the koa grain on the back of that Kamaka concert. We've all been there. :)

It is interesting how much emotion I feel watching any vids of any of the Beatles. It brings me back to the emotions of a young girl watching them for the first time on the Ed Sullivan show. I suppose that is how it is with your first loves.

Does anyone know the outro chords that George plays on Free As A Bird?

Top Bottom