NUDE!!!! (New Uke Day Excitement)

ScooterD35

Reaction score
NUDE photos! (New Uke Day Excitement)

My 50th birthday present arrived today! (Some guys get a sports car for their mid-life crisis, I got a ukulele.)

It's a Tie Dye concert Flea with Rosewood fretboard, Maple neck, Grip Strips and Lucy's multi-colored tuners!

This puppy is cooler than the other side of the pillow. It's so full of whimsy that you get a grin just looking at it. The perfect uke for an old Deadhead like me!

Pictures will follow soonish.

I also got my very own signed and numbered copy of the DU2 Leap Year Edition songbook. (I submitted suggestions that were used so my name is on the last page!)

Thanks to my beloved wife, son and mom for the best birthday present ever!

Scooter:music:

IMG_0225.jpgIMG_0223.jpgIMG_0217.jpgIMG_0220.jpgIMG_0219.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats....nothing better than an instrument for one's birthday. Way to go ladies (and son).

Congratulations! Sounds like a great combo with tie die and colored tuners. Love my flea.

Congrats! Sounds like a cool new uke. Of course, it doesn't exist until you post the pics...

Congratulations. How does it play?

newukeday.jpg

If you get a tie-dyed shirt, then you'll have a camouflage uke. I always wanted the tie-dye one, but then they came out with the atomic, but then I could always be happy with mango for obvious see-my-signature reasons. I had a an hibiscus Flea happily until I realized it was garnet and black.

Play NUDE!! :D

OMG, that is such a cool present! I have a tie-dyed tenor Flea and it is a big favorite around my office. I don't have the wonderful multi-colored tuners though, and that's what makes yours super-neat. Congratulations, Happy Birthday, and let's see photos!!!!!

Sounds like a great present! Happy birthday! Look forward to seeing pics and maybe hearing a sound sample!

Worth the wait -- those tuners make an awesome uke awesomer!

Happy Birthday.

Happy 50th Birthday.....it's the hawaiian one as we are the 50th state...LOL
Congrats on your new tie dye flea...love the look...have fun and happy strumming.... wish I was 50...well maybe 20 now...hee hee

Fleas rule! And your Tye Dye is off the hook! Congrats and HBD!
-joe

Top Bottom