Pallet Load of Ukes

Timbuck

Reaction score
It's a Cold & Frosty morning here in the UK....And I'm taking some photo's of a couple of sopranos to sell on E-bay..and I thought while i'm at it I might as well take pic of a bunch of ukes I had laying around the house just for the ukulele nerds to browse over :rolleyes:...Yes! It's another spot the "Martin" contest :)
PICT0014-7.jpg

My guess is " none of them " . They all look great though. The reason I say this is because I think the fretboard dots are a little big. If I'm correct , what do I win?
I'll take the Ukulele on the far left.

Last edited:
I'm going for the third from the left as well.

Isn't that a hint of the Martin headstock decoration on the one on the extreme right?

Incidentally... How do you get to publish such a big photo?

Ah, it's probably because you upload to an external site. If you try to upload here directly, there is a limit on the picture size. I must sort out an external site of my own for photos here.

I don't care which is the Martin. The second from the right side with the unusual headstock is all I keep looking at. If I wasn't in the middle of a custom build I would buy it. Hopefully, in the future I can get one just like it from you.

lovely lookin ukes. I reckon the Martin is 3rd from left too. Nicest one is third from the right though... :drool:

I really like the look of the one on the second right, that "sexy" headstock says things to me. Is that a concert size?

It's a Cold & Frosty morning here in the UK....And I'm taking some photo's of a couple of sopranos to sell on E-bay..and I thought while i'm at it I might as well take pic of a bunch of ukes I had laying around the house just for the ukulele nerds to browse over :rolleyes:...Yes! It's another spot the "Martin" contest :)
PICT0014-7.jpg

3rd from right.

I'm pretty sure the Martin is third from the right. They all look great though. Ken, have you thought of building concerts?

And now the results ....the "Martin style 0" is third "stage left" as spotted with most of the dedicated uker's (It's the one with "miniscule bushes on the headstock and no pattern in the grain") :)...the other one "third stage right" is a dark mahogany version I built and is already spoken for.:p

Last edited:
Top Bottom