New Mahalo line?

Hmm. Australian sellers, all. Any Canadian or American distributors (of the better models, and the limited edition, not the cheapies...)? Or should all Mahalo dealers have access to all models?

We have access to all the mahlo line but they are so slow in filling the orders...seems like only a few came in with the newbone and aquila strings etc. Like two dozen to USA thats it...

Not much of a soparano guy, but if the new line was available in a concert or a tenor . . . hmmm?

I'm thinking about buying this one in the music shop in Poland and doing a review for you guys.
It will always be nice to have a soprano :)

the case is really nice. I have a mahalo with the nubone and the same geared tuners. I should ask my coworker where he got it....is it a step up from the graphics one????no idea but it isn't the greatest uke. I do like the fact that the one I have is super loud I don't know if thats the case for any other mahalo ukes. whether or not the one i have is the same its a nice travel uke.

Absolutely - geared tuners for the win! I'm not a fan of ANY friction tuners, but seriously, have you seen the ones on Mahalos? If they're going to put super-cheapies on, it needs to be geared ones.

Top Bottom