Carrot Top

UKESTAR

Reaction score
Did everyone out there know Carrot Top has been hitting the roids besides me, or is this a shock to everyone?

Last time I saw Carrot Top, he was a bean pole. WTF??

Yes....this is a real photo.

Attachments

• carrot_top_buff2-726286.jpg
    carrot_top_buff2-726286.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 19
I saw that pic about a year ago i think and i thought it was a photo shop job...

Guess i didnt read the caption under the pic???lol

Howlie Boy

i saw that picture 2½ yrs ago too, i wonder what he looks like NOW.

Heres a sept. 07 pic. Even freakier looking. Just look at his delts... they are POINTY gross huh?
0927_carrot_top_wenn.jpg

Heres a sept. 07 pic. Even freakier looking. Just look at his delts... they are POINTY gross huh?
0927_carrot_top_wenn.jpg

ugh shyt thats roid overdose now. All his muscle cells are probably like mutated. when those things pop and he goes to the hospital i'm pretty sure no one would take him seriously

He's been pretty buffed for a couple years now but he looks even bigger than before.

I remember telling my girlfriend, "Man I wanna get buffed like Carrot Top" and she didn't believe me when I told her he was ripped now.

Also theres a rumor that he had surgery to remove his dingaling.

When I saw this picture I remembered a scene from yuyu hakusho in the dark tourney episodes. Where Toguro charged up to full power. I think thats what Carrot top is going for. Too bad yusuke can't pop out of the TV and spirit gun him.
0927_carrot_top_wenn.jpg
vlcsnap-472997.png

When I saw this picture I remembered a scene from yuyu hakusho in the dark tourney episodes. Where Toguro charged up to full power. I think thats what Carrot top is going for. Too bad yusuke can't pop out of the TV and spirit gun him.
0927_carrot_top_wenn.jpg
vlcsnap-472997.png

xD This post is made of win!

Top Bottom