KoAloha KCM-00 concert 2nd w/Fishman pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuprin

Reaction score
As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I'm moving in with my girlfriend and need to unload a few ukuleles. So, I sold 4 a couple of weeks ago and I'm listing another 3.

So, second up, my KoAloha KCM-00 concert 2nd. This uke has a special place in my heart as I bought it at the KoAloha factory when I was last in Hawaii. Unfortunately it rarely gets played so it has to go.

I bought it for $545 and had my luthier install a Fishman passive pickup which sells for $89.95 at most stores (saw it on Amazon for $88.62), not to mention the luthier costs to install it. The case sells at Elderly Instruments for $95.

There is a very small dimple underneath the finish which is, I believe, why this was a 2nd. I've included a picture below...it's right where the bright spot from the flash is.

With all the extra costs (pickup, case, luthier, etc.) I'd like to get $450 for it. I will include the hard case and shipping within the continental US. I will also include a Snark SN-2 (the red one).

KoAloha1.jpg

KoAloha2.jpg

KoAloha3.jpg

image-4.jpg

More pictures:

image-5.jpg

image-6.jpg

Picture of the dimple:
photo-1-7.jpg

And, of course, the picture with my UU name (KoAloha is on the right):
image-7.jpg

Recorded a very quick sound sample with the built-in mic on my laptop. Quality is not the best...

https://www.box.com/s/xtgmjj1v8boktpzogpxs

Agreed! If I don't already have so many... I'll definitely fight you all for this... Hehehe :)

Wow Chris what a deal even with the pickup....man you must really luv this gal....LOL no blame you bruddah.... I'm not sure if it's congrats or you need some kleenix.....
to wipe your ukes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom