Daily Ukulele 2 - December 1st 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

It's back! Yup, here is the first of the 366 songs in the Daily Ukulele 2! I've been experimenting with my new mic and so the first few videos are a little rough, but as time goes on they will get better! And you'll be able to hear them!

Page: 47
Song: Bring Me Sunshine

I hope you like this one, it was the first song that I thought would be a great way to kick off the start of another year or so of posts!

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

Joey

Joey, good to see your daily uke post back in business, I have to stop my background youtube music and listen to yours first. Keep them coming! cheers.

Nice, Joey! Glad you are back at it.

Some great songs in there, too.

Nice, Joey! Glad you are back at it.

Some great songs in there, too.

Great to see you back!

. . . also, I love that song.

Woo hoo! My morning coffee tastes so much better with a DU.

Glad your feeling better and am looking forward to the next 365 vids!

Really good to see again this morning! I've never even heard this song before but it sounds "happy" if you know what I mean. The Daily Uke 2 is a big book. Just got mine yesterday in the mail.

And another reason to get that book - fortunately Christmas is pretty close.....
Actually this was one of the songs that hooked me to the world of Ukulele (performed by the Jive Aces on Youtube, they also have a how-to video)

Splendid! Good job, Joey!
-joe

What a cheerful song! Thanks, Joey. I almost posted a "Where's Joey?" post yesterday. I really look forward to your songs! Hope you are doing well. . .

Yeah, like after a year of the threads going here, one of the mods has decided that maybe these threads should be moved. I say MAYBE because there was no explanation in the 3rd Daily Uke thread, the one that was moved from this forum. I'm sorry, but it's like a year's worth of them went here, and two of this set were allowed here, and then suddenly it's nope, we're moving them. But that's fine to move them, it's not fine to give no explanation and not answer PMs as to why... which is why I'm saying this here.

No need to be like that.

Well, it didn't really seem like you read the entire post. If you had, you'd have noticed that it wasn't the moving of the thread that's an issue. It's the lack of consistency - as in, why were 367 previous threads allowed? And so if there's a a sea change, then great, but why wouldn't there be a statement why for the OP, so that she knows how to proceed in the future? It's really not that hard, it would have taken 5 seconds. And they don't answer her PMs as to why... so yeah. It's just inconsistent, and probably upsetting to the OP when it doesn't even have to be.

great job! One of my all time favorites!

So I guess in future, these are supposed to go in the vids and links forum, so I just wanted to add that Joey and I have been working on the audio for these things, and the latest one she did - there's a backlog of them so ... maybe like next Monday or so, there is going to be muuuuuuuch better audio. She got the mic working like it should do, sounds great. Everyone tune in! :)

Nice Joey.. good to see you back and playing your ukes again..I haven't been on in the past few days it looks like I have some catching up to do..

Top Bottom