Wtb want to buy.....

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hee Hee ....just checking if anyone wants to sell their Moore Bettah
uke to me...:iwant::drool: Can't blame me for asking....ha ha :)

Hee Hee ....just checking if anyone wants to sell their Moore Bettah
uke to me...:iwant::drool: Can't blame me for asking....ha ha :)

I hate beggers Ha ha only joking>>good try maybe you get lucky..

HAHA...It worked for Ganga so it can work for you too! Stan you should just buy a ticket to the Big Island and stop by Chuck's shop. He gives priority to people who visit his shop. You just have to time it where he has finished a production uke...you can pick me one up too! :p

Just got back from Chucks and didn't see a production uke in site. Saw a couple of custom
ukes that will be going to their homes soon. Nice. Who knows though maybe there is
something else in the works that i didn't see at the time. Best of luck with your uke
hunting, you can't go wrong with a Moore Bettah for sure they are beautiful beautiful
instruments from start to finish.

HAHA...It worked for Ganga so it can work for you too! Stan you should just buy a ticket to the Big Island and stop by Chuck's shop. He gives priority to people who visit his shop. You just have to time it where he has finished a production uke...you can pick me one up too! :p

Just got back from Chucks and didn't see a production uke in site. Saw a couple of custom
ukes that will be going to their homes soon. Nice. Who knows though maybe there is
something else in the works that i didn't see at the time. Best of luck with your uke
hunting, you can't go wrong with a Moore Bettah for sure they are beautiful beautiful
instruments from start to finish.

It might be awhile before Chuck has one but Stan lives so close and island hopping tix shouldn't be too expensive...Just a little bit more than Chuck shipping a uke to the east coast. Good luck Stan

Stan, lets put some of those "inlay stickers" from EBay on some Mahalo ukes from the Swap Meet and call them "Lesse Bettah" ! We will make a fortune!!

Stan,

I thought you were on Chuck's wait list? Must be a long wait.

Keep looking, you might get lucky. Lightning can strike twice!

Good Luck Buddy!! You never know it could happen again!!!

I knew there was something missing from your collection! I bet if you contacted Chuck he'd stick you at the top of his build list. After all, You're Mystery Man Stan!

Last edited:
Best wishes in getting one Stan, if anyone could do it it'd be you. Blessings mate

Good luck, Stan! I have seen it happen twice before... One day I will be the care-taker of a Moore Bettah. Until then, I need to practice!

Going to Oahu next week. Still deciding if I should go to the big island to visit Chuck Moore's workshop. If I do go and see two production ukes for sale I'll pick one up for you :). If I only see one then I'll let you know that he didn't have any ;)

Going to Oahu next week. Still deciding if I should go to the big island to visit Chuck Moore's workshop. If I do go and see two production ukes for sale I'll pick one up for you :). If I only see one then I'll let you know that he didn't have any ;)

If you go, Tell Chuckie I will take 4 of them.. and if he has a bundle price...and I will pay immediately...:)

If you go, Tell Chuckie I will take 4 of them.. and if he has a bundle price...and I will pay immediately...:)

Hey Stan Uke42 in my class in San Jose..he the best player!..i going to work on him first Haha

Top Bottom