WTB Vintage Banjo Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebesgue

Reaction score
Hello,

I've decided my next instrument shall be a vintage banjo ukulele and figured I should take a shot on here and see if someone has one they'd like to part with as I haven't had much luck on eBay. I'm particularly interested in either a Gibson ub-1, or a blue banner (lange) with a resonator, but I would certainly consider other models from around the same time period of similar quality. Upper limit for the models listed is about $350 depending on condition etc. I could probably go a little bit higher for a better model, but I doubt anyone would have something like a ub-3 in my price range :)

If anyone has something in the nyc area we could meet in person and I could pay in cash or if you are from elsewhere, I could pay with paypal or however else you may prefer and add in the shipping cost.

Since this is my first post and possibly first marketplace transaction I'm not quite sure how this should go I but I figured I would provide my eBay id as a reference: descartes123.

Thank you,

Peter

Last edited:
Just found a beautiful old Slingerland from forum member MickeyRat. So I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom