Daily Ukulele 2 - December 2nd 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

So, I was up late, but did manage to get some sleep and I've been working on my chapters and I have one left to do for the week and I'm done :D

Page: 67
Song: Catch A Falling Star

I really like this song and have wanted to learn it for a while so when I saw it in the DU2, I decided to do it!

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

Joey

Woo hoo Joey is back with the new Daily Ukulele, thank you and thank you to the uke angels who got her the DU....was it Kim, Big Kahuna, Mark, and Suki... correct me if I'm wrong...

Last edited:
Woo hoo Joey is back with the new Daily Ukulele, thank you and thank you to the uke angels who got her the DU....was it Kim, Lori, Mark, and Suki... correct me if I'm wrong...

It was The Big Kahuna, Kim, Mark & Suki, Lori was the one who got me some lovely Ukulele earrings :D

Well done, Joey! That definitely put a smile on my face. :)

Good morning JB. Thanks again. Uking and writing, eh? Sounds like your feeling better.

Is that a new mike?

Good morning JB. Thanks again. Uking and writing, eh? Sounds like your feeling better.

Is that a new mike?

It is a new mic, bought it for The Rocking Dodars and when I do vocal tracks :D I do feel better and plan to do some more videos next week :D Writing seems a good way to pass the time!

she's back and she is strumming, great to see you Jbug

It's thread is one of my favourite things about UU. No joke.

Joey's Daily Ukus are back! Yay! Good to see you up and at 'em.

Top Bottom