New used Collings Uke Day!

Markr1

Reaction score
I bought a Collings UT-1 a while back and my mom liked it so much she took it over so Dana was kind enough to sell me another one so I would have one to play. One with a haircut and the other without. Hers is tuned high G and mine is low G.
100_3124.jpg

100_3131.jpg

100_3125.jpg

My mom is 80 years old and never played the ukulele. I guess the Collings impressed her enough to make her want to play.

I'm so damn jealous... and HAPPY for you both. Very cool! That cute dog's gonna be upset though, a lot less quality time from momma...

That is awesome that your mom loves the uke! Great that you can share your love with your family...How many more do you need to convert? HAHAHA

Aloha Markie,
Congratulation on your Second Collings from Dana....How many does he have....ask him if he has a UT3.....
I can see you polished your regular collings and what a difference it is wow...Glad to see you got your
mom into the uke too....woo hoo... hey bruddah...I hope the ticker is doing good and you are doing fine
I always think about you and hope you are well.....happy strummings....MM

Aloha Markie,
Congratulation on your Second Collings from Dana....How many does he have....ask him if he has a UT3.....
I can see you polished your regular collings and what a difference it is wow...Glad to see you got your
mom into the uke too....woo hoo... hey bruddah...I hope the ticker is doing good and you are doing fine
I always think about you and hope you are well.....happy strummings....MM

No more Stan. The collings well is dry. When Mark PM'd me about his Mom I figured it was time to give that one up too. And I could be wrong, but I don't think that Mark polished up the first one. That sheen that you see on it is from me playing the heck out of it. And glad to hear his Mom is too!

Enjoy them Mark!

awesome bookend ukes! enjoy!

You Mom sure has good taste in Ukes!

Looking forward to a duet vid!

You're a good son.

Thanks everyone. Dana is right no polish was used on it. They are both awesome ukes.

Great ukes! Very easy to play, light and great sounding.

collings are excellent ukes.

Personally I would have pointed mom to a "dolphin". Where does she go from here:)

Top Bottom