Black Bear macadamia soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

June 2012. #418. beautiful looking and wonderful sounding uke. I love it but I'm selling this along with two others to cover financial commitments. Low action, warm, full tone, great volume and sustain, smooth and well balanced voice. very dynamic with great note separation. as new. write-up here.

specs

* macadamia top, back and sides, and headplate
* mango neck
* rosewood fretboard and bridge
* bone nut and saddle
* grover fiction tuners
* 12 frets to body, 15 total
* southcoast light gauge fluorocarbon strings

sounds

Blues My Naughty Sweetie Gives To Me
I'll See You In My Dreams
Aint No Grave Gonna Hold My Body Down

pics

034.jpg035.jpg038.jpg036.jpg039.jpg

price

$525 plus shipping. paypal only please. any other questions, pics etc please post here or PM me gang, thanks for taking a look. Whoever buys this is getting a great uke and won't be disappointed I assure you. Will include nice green hardcase for extra $40 (value $75).

Last edited:
So sorry you gotta sell off your ukes Jon. Having said that, PM sent about the Bear
Cheers pal!
Glenn

apologies, I've bought so many cases, I over-estimated the price at 89.95, it actually cost me $75. shucks, sorry, fixed it now, but I hope 40 bucks is still a pretty good deal to y'all... will get up a picture for you of it soon

Thankyou to all who expressed interest in this uke. I am withdrawing it from the market as I have sold my Mya Moe mango soprano instead. I'm going to keep this one in lieu of that sale. Thanks gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom