Buffett & Bon Jovi Duet

coolkayaker1

Reaction score

And I thought Honey and Bosko were kewl.

Someone needs to send Warren an invitation to UWC. He just might show up!

Last edited:

And I thought Honey and Bosko were kewl.

Someone needs to send Warren an invitation to UWC. He just might show up!

Can't see the video from my work computer, but man you just gave me something to look forward to when I get home!!

What's with that, Warren?
I noticed he was playing a Kala as well. I think Warren is anything but a uke snob. Surely he can afford any uke he wants.

I enjoyed the video, it really shows how different generations can be united by the common bond and love of music.

Reminded me of when David Bowie and Bing Crosby sang a duet of "Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth" on Crosby's Christmas special. :)

Reminded me of when David Bowie and Bing Crosby sang a duet of "Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth" on Crosby's Christmas special. :)

That was monumental, indeed.

I think Warren's a hypocrite, now that you both mention the Kala. Buy American, he espouses. But I guess that's only when we buy See's Candies, Geico Insurance, Coca Cola or any other of his owned/heavily invested companies.

Warren, play a Hawaiian uke, for God's sakes.

I pictured him as a vintage Martin man myself.

I think Warren's a hypocrite, now that you both mention the Kala. Buy American, he espouses. But I guess that's only when we buy See's Candies, Geico Insurance, Coca Cola or any other of his owned/heavily invested companies.
But Kala is an American company, even if they outsource their manufacturing. They provide jobs to American workers and retailers/distributors, who pay personal and corporate taxes.

These days you'd be hard pressed to find many things that are 100% made in America, whether it's clothing, electronics, appliances, etc.

Top Bottom