Winter NAMM 2013

ukeeku

Reaction score
Figured start this now.
Who is going to be there?
What are the BIG things to see?
Any Jams happening?

I will update this main thread with jam times and locations.

PLEASE NO ASKING FOR TICKETS

I am excited to see
Gretch Roots, LuLu Ukes, Taylors new set of guitar and ukes, Big Islands new Imua,
there are more, but those are what I can rattle off so far. Please comment on what you want to see

I'd like to see PeeWee, Nongdam and Janeray1940, if they show up.

I will be there! I will be there!

But you knew that already! Can't wait to see you! Aaron and Aldrine are going to be there again and said they will let us know when they will do the grassy knoll jam.

I will be there. I. In all likelihood outside the doors. Tickets are hard to come by. Hoping to pick up my Compass Rose from Rick Turner. There is a jam on a grassy knoll with dinner following. I was planning on making that. It is right outside the convention. I live right down the street from the NAMM show.

Hey R..as usual i am in the dark..what city is the Convention and when??
thanks.. have you seen all the orders Rick has?.. i am pretty sure Mds 725 going to love his..

Hey R..as usual i am in the dark..what city is the Convention and when??
thanks.. have you seen all the orders Rick has?.. i am pretty sure Mds 725 going to love his..

Len,
Here is the link. It is in Anaheim. Jan 24-27,
http://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2013
In regards to to Rick. I can only imagine. Hope mine is done in time. My scheduled completion is dec.31. I know he is worth the wait.

Len,
Here is the link. It is in Anaheim. Jan 24-27,
http://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2013
In regards to to Rick. I can only imagine. Hope mine is done in time. My scheduled completion is dec.31. I know he is worth the wait.

Thanks Richard..looks like you got to be in the Industry to get tickets?
i am not expecting my new CR for 6 to 9 months.. i am so happy with my Koa CR i told Rick to take his time Ha ha

Aldrine is performing there, you know. Don't miss him.

Aldrine is performing there, you know. Don't miss him.

At NAMM or in Long Beach like last year?

I usually like to go just as an excuse to get out of the cold, no definite plans yet.

At NAMM or in Long Beach like last year?

I usually like to go just as an excuse to get out of the cold, no definite plans yet.

NAMM. He beat out over 240 other musicians for this spot.

Hold on....here it is...
Saturday, January 26th, 2013 at 1 p.m. 45 minute performance. Marriott Center Stage.

Colin and I will be at the Lanikai booth!

:D hehe. I've been messing with Tim for the last couple of days about that. Asking him if he heard about Lanikai getting some demoers and if he knew who they were going to get.

Let's have the grassy knoll jam on the Saturday evening, around 6.00. Then maybe something to eat afterwards.

Top Bottom