I drink your milkshake!!!

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ThZI-p8SKe0

So yeah, I was watching some TV today and I saw some show on VH1 rambling on about some new catch phrase, like a catchphrase that'll be as big as "vote for pedro" or the austin powers quotes, and the catchphrase is "I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE" from the movie "There will be blood", more info on this on youtube video. So i was trying to think what the meaning of that phrase was. Does it mean that he is better than the other guy or sumtin, i'd like to start using this phrase on COD4 or sumtin cuz its really funny to say.

DISCLAIMER: The video isn't bad becuz it doesnt enclose the full scene. But i would say if you try to find the rest of the scene, thats the NSFW boundary so I'd advise you not to check it out unless you're in the confines of your home.

Last edited:
HAha I saw that show. I'm curious as to how that quote ties into the movie...

haha thats some good re-enactment. Daniel Day Lewis Won Best leader male actor last night at the Academy's and his on screen character and him in real life its so frickin different, it's kinda weird.

therewillbeblood2.jpg

000d60aa06df092c8e0700.jpg

Last edited:
You know...he's kinda handsome without facial hair.

You know...he's kinda handsome without facial hair.

before seeing him yesterday i always thought he looked like his on screen character haha...:eek: I'm partial to seeing him like that cuz i always watch gangs of new york, it's my favorite "this use to happen movie".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

coool 200 posts, it's like leveling up my character on a game

Top Bottom