My eleuke is coming home !

webby

Reaction score
I have a friend who's daughter has the most incredible singing voice and she plays the uke, but she only had a cheapish acoustic soprano and had not been putting as much time into her music as she could have.

so I did the right thing a few months ago and loaned her my eleuke and my roland amp, I was pleased to hear that she has been playing all the time and writing songs and really diving into her music because of it.

So finally, after missing my eleuke heaps it's coming home, she bought herself a roland micro cube and her dad has just installed a pickup in her acoustic for her and is shopping for an eleuke for her too.

So later this week the eleuke will be back, I hadn't realized just how much I missed it until today when I started thinking about playing it again.

But I don't regret lending it out to her, she really needed a good instrument and I really wanted her to use and craft her amazing talent.

hopefully will have some video of her performing soon.

:)

Way to go Webby. I'm sure she will always remember what you did for her and will pass it forward to others. Everything goes full circle. I hear you on missing instruments that all of a sudden aren't there anymore. I'm sure wa all have a story on the one that got away; seems yours is coming home again.

Top Bottom