Koa Tenor Fluke, Koa Tenor Flea and a Hibiscus soundhole Hibiscus Flea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

casasmith

Reaction score
Koa Tenor Flea and a Hibiscus Sound Hole Hibiscus Flea!

As much as I'd love to keep these...I can't.

(Not selling the Fluke I posted previously..I can't ...I'm going to keep it as long as possible..)

Pretty much brand new KOA Flea/tenor; This gorgeous piece of KOA looks like a peace symbol!! Tenor neck, side markers on fretboard (rare), GRIP STRIPS, Pegheads..2 months old, maybe 30 minutes on it.

The original cost:
$349 for Koa Flea
$20 surcharge for premium koa
$30 extra for Tenor neck
$69 for Peghead tuners
Side Fret markers; priceless! Not an option that is listed on the Flea site.
$468 plus $18 shipping= $488!

Hibiscus Red / Hibiscus Sound Hole Flea/Tenor. GRIP STRIPS- lovely Flea..
4 months old, maybe 2 hours on it.

The original cost;

$218 for Hibiscus Laser Sound Hole
$30 extra for tenor neck
$18 shipping=$266

I am selling these to get one serious uke!
(I still have a basic flea and fluke and Koa Fluke; these are great instruments!)

the KOA Flea: $375 plus shipping
(canvas/hard foam case; add $25)

the RED Flea; $175 plus shipping

I'm open to offers...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 76
  • fleaB.jpg
    fleaB.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 26
  • EMP Grip Strips-DET.jpg
    EMP Grip Strips-DET.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I have eager to hear a Koa fluke. Do you have a sound bite you could post? I have actually been talking to magic fluke (?) (something like that). Also, aren't you asking the same as what they cost brand new?

I have eager to hear a Koa fluke. Do you have a sound bite you could post? I have actually been talking to magic fluke (?) (something like that). Also, aren't you asking the same as what they cost brand new?

Here's a sound sample of one:

http://youtu.be/7bqhWpdMbRQ

I had one (koa concert Fluke, though) and it was really nice. Just got really into KoAlohas and sold it off. I think this is around what I paid for mine, minus the tenor neck, brand new. However, this one has Pegheds, which they up charge like, about $79 if I recall correctly. I could be wrong, though.

no don't have a sound file up...and i paid $476 shipped...$375 for koa, $20 extra for tenor neck, $59 extra for pegheads and $18 shipping

it's moot anyway, I'm not going to sell it..I love it too much!

Soupking. that was amazing! You did a great job! Thanks for posting. I really think that these flukes are a great bang for the buck and you just showed it.
CASASMITH, sorry you took yours off. Hope the rest of your sales go well.
Here's a sound sample of one:

http://youtu.be/7bqhWpdMbRQ

I had one (koa concert Fluke, though) and it was really nice. Just got really into KoAlohas and sold it off. I think this is around what I paid for mine, minus the tenor neck, brand new. However, this one has Pegheds, which they up charge like, about $79 if I recall correctly. I could be wrong, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom