UKULELE CHRISTMAS eBook collection by UKULELE MIKE LYNCH

He won't be back. He just post's a bunch of stuff but does not check back for responses. Still owes me the TAB that I paid for...

He won't be back. He just post's a bunch of stuff but does not check back for responses. Still owes me the TAB that I paid for...

I bought this e book and received it in my email within about 15 minutes. I have purchased before and have never had a problem. I don't know what you have tried in contacting him, but I would try again if I were you. Also, maybe check your junk mail. Your spam filter might have grabbed it.

As for these tabs, they are really nice sounding. Many are not too difficult, yet still sound full and lovely.

I'm hoping. I have tried everything to contact him. I would really like the TAB, it sounds nice. Checked my junk folder...nothing. I messaged him here. I know he posts but must not look at his notifications. Even used the "Contact Us" on his site. If anyone can get a message to him I'd appreciate it!

I'm hoping. I have tried everything to contact him. I would really like the TAB, it sounds nice. Checked my junk folder...nothing. I messaged him here. I know he posts but must not look at his notifications. Even used the "Contact Us" on his site. If anyone can get a message to him I'd appreciate it!

Any news on this?

Hi Hbolte,
All sorted, if you send me a PM with your email I will forward the entire Christmas Ebook which includes the original tab you were after "Away in a Manger". Mike has asked me to forward this to you on his behalf.

Hi Hbolte,
All sorted, if you send me a PM with your email I will forward the entire Christmas Ebook which includes the original tab you were after "Away in a Manger". Mike has asked me to forward this to you on his behalf.
Why can't Mike take care of his customers himself?

He starts thread after thread after thread to advertise his wares here, yet he can't even be bothered to respond to a customer whose money he took and then didn't deliver?

I think that stinks big time.

I am happy to have the TAB that I ordered. Although he was posting here daily he said there was a medical issue. Communication is the key to any online buying/selling experience. Issue is resolved. Thanks Mike!

Can someone answer this question for me. I would like to have the Christmas fingerstyle tab I think for $24.95. When this arrives in ebook are you able to print the songs off so you can have the actual music on paper in front of you while learning? I prefer this method rather then having to sit in front of a computer with my ukulele learning intricate songs. I would much prefer a real book but if the ebook is my only option I would do it if I were able to print them off.
Help with this question please and thank you.

Can someone answer this question for me. I would like to have the Christmas fingerstyle tab I think for $24.95. When this arrives in ebook are you able to print the songs off so you can have the actual music on paper in front of you while learning? I prefer this method rather then having to sit in front of a computer with my ukulele learning intricate songs. I would much prefer a real book but if the ebook is my only option I would do it if I were able to print them off.
Help with this question please and thank you.
I have bought Mike's ebooks - you download them and they print off, song by song as you want them. No problem. I have been very happy with my purchases and communications with Mike. I've noticed that he's not actually been doing blog posts lately and have been suspecting a medical problem for a while.

Some are quick to condemn - please don't be...

Even tho he has been sick if I went to his website and bought them that I would still get them?
Thank you so much barefootgypsy! That was exactly the answer I was hoping to get and makes me happy to know ill be able to print them off. I'm also not quick to condemn just from what a few others have said.
Thank you again for your answer!
I have bought Mike's ebooks - you download them and they print off, song by song as you want them. No problem. I have been very happy with my purchases and communications with Mike. I've noticed that he's not actually been doing blog posts lately and have been suspecting a medical problem for a while.

Some are quick to condemn - please don't be...

Mike, please post on this thread if you are able. I have had complaints from members having paid for the Christmas EBook and it not being sent to them, dating back nearly three weeks now. Please let us know how you are doing and when they can expect to receive the tabs mate, thankyou.

I already had the Christmas book and I just bought the book of solos. As with my previous purchase - even though it is New Years Day - I got my link within 5 minutes of buying on Paypal. You have to make sure to specify in the comments on Paypal what exactly you are ordering.

Top Bottom